- What do you think heaven looks like? I think there are princesses there and castles for us to live in.
- What does Dad do at work? Sometimes he preaches...oh, and he does stuff on the computer.
- What do you think your husband will be like? I think he will love me.
- If you were going to spend one year on a desert island and could only take three things with you, what would they be? My Barbie computer, my clothes, and my Polly Pockets.
- Who is your favorite aunt and why? Aunt Schuyla, because she loves me.
- Who is your favorite uncle and why? Uncle Jeff, because he does funny things.
- What do you think Joseph and Mary heard in the stable on Christmas night? Crickets and bugs.
- What do you think Joseph and Mary smelled in the stable on Christmas night? Cookies.
- What is the nicest thing I ever did for you? When you drew me that picture of a girl with a kite and surprised me with it.
- When is a time that I hurt your feelings? You've never done that!
- When is a time that you were really mad at me? Sometimes when you can't play Polly Pocket's with me.
- If you could be a movie character who would you be and why? Ariel, because she's my favorite princess.
- What is your favorite outfit? Pink dress with polka dots.
- What is the hardest part of being four years old? When K is very sick and I have to give her lots of things to help her feel better.
- What has been your favorite childhood memory? When we went to Disney World and the beach.
- If you could be an animal for a day, which one would you be? An alligator, cause I like my toy alligator.
A Dilemma: What to Write First...
I've been contemplating starting a blog for a while now. Suddenly, now that I'm "here", I'm not quite sure what to write!! Funny. I'm not even sure who this blog is for...me or you! I guess I'll figure that out in the days to come. For now, I think I will post a mini-interview I did with S recently. That should prove as good entertainment for my first post;) I actually found these questions on another person's blog and couldn't wait to hear S's answers. Please remember, she is only 4 and 1/2!